Shot by Spenser Stevens
Someone clearly hasn’t been following this blog for the last year and a half because they don’t seem to understand how things work around here.
I will direct you to this recent post, and if “multiple anons” (which are almost ALWAYS the same person repeatedly trolling) continue to bitch about submissions, I will deactivate them altogether.
This is the first week I have ever had to be firm with people on this blog, but I am not afraid to stand up for my editorial decisions.
I generally post one submission a week when I’m regularly working on this blog, but first
- this blog is not my first priority
- that said, I’ve set standards in terms of tagging and giving proper credit
- going through each submission and adding all that stuff is a little exhausting
- I have a ton of submissions waiting to be individually edited
- often, people submit things they’ve already posted on their own blogs that I’ve already queued to reblog
I want to know what it’s like studying business. My boyfriend is majoring in mechanical engineering and lives down in Boulder and he really loves the community and the school, but I want to know what the business program is like.
get on it, folks